Amazing Science™ VIDEO LESSONS
Amazing Science™ is an established enrichment program with a very wide range of STEM, STEAM and science activities. Amazing Science students improve critical thinking skills and general science knowledge through a wide variety of kid-pleasing science experiments, hands-on activities, and demonstrations, in scientific subjects such as chemistry, physics, geology, biology, engineering, and more!
Now we are creating pre-recorded lessons for your child(ren) to enjoy, whenever you like, in the comfort of your home!
Each Amazing Science video lesson will include:
• An intreesting lesson presentation designed especially for children of grades K-6
• printable and on-screen instructions for one or more lesson-related activities that can be done at home
• In addition, for each lesson, we will provide ideas for home-based extension activities and/or links to related material online.
• The total duration of video + activities for each lesson will be in the target range of 30-60 minutes.
FREE LESSON!: The Science of Hand-Washing
Touching on the human microbiome and the world of microbes, this fun video lesson examines the science of handwashing. It includes hands-on activities that promote good handwashing techniques, using supplies commonly found in a typical home.
We've only just begun to add to our library of video lessons — we will be adding new lessons frequently.
Next up – coming soon:
• Plant Hydrology — a fun and intresting lesson about how water moves and is used in plants.
• Aerodynamics — learn about different kinds of flight, the basics of flight aerodynamics, the mysterious , and the challenges facing development of human-made flying machines!